By Joe Pettersson
The book will be available to pre-order in March 2022 and will be released in July 2022. Sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date with it's updates and get previews and drafts before publication.
How much will the book cost?
The ebook will be published under a 'pay what you can' model. We want the book to be available to everyone, and not just those can afford it. 100% of funds raised from the sale of the ebook will be donated to our supported charities.
The physical book will be published at cost + shipping + $5. The $5 will donated to our selected charities. We're working with our printing partners to reduce the cost (and environmental impact) of the published book, and will share more information on final price at a later date.
Our supported charities
- Trans Lifeline (US) - "Trans Lifeline is a grassroots hotline and microgrants 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis – for the trans community, by the trans community."
- Mermaids (UK) - "Mermaids has been supporting transgender, nonbinary and gender-diverse children, young people, and their families since 1995."
- NDN Collective - "NDN Collective is an Indigenous-led organization dedicated to building Indigenous power. Through organizing, activism, philanthropy, grantmaking, capacity-building and narrative change, we are creating sustainable solutions on Indigenous terms."
- Climate Justice Alliance - "Climate Justice Alliance formed to create a new center of gravity in the climate movement by uniting frontline communities and organizations into a formidable force by centering native and indigenous communities."
- The Bail Project - "The Bail Project National Revolving Bail Fund is a critical tool to prevent incarceration and combat racial and economic disparities in the bail system."